Monday, May 11, 2009

[jules' pics] 5/10/2009 06:02:00 PM


Japanese nationalism, originally uploaded by julesberry2001.

Not so cute or hairy, but fortunately armed only with a canon.

(They have, sadly, taken to polluting the area around the station at Yokohama, with their very loud racist nationalism. To their credit the shoppers look rather ashamed as they walk past. Not that they do anything about it of course; they've been brain-washed since infancy to put up with unreasonable noise pollution.)



--
Posted By jules to jules' pics at 5/10/2009 06:02:00 PM

4 comments:

William M. Connolley said...

Errm... I'm missing the point here. Who is this chap? What noise oes he make?

jules said...

errm... so do you mean that, in Cambridge on a Sunday afternoon, you don't have have blokes from the BNP openly ranting vastly amplified racism outside Marks and Sparks? Gosh you are missing out...

This chap in particular was in charge of filming his boss, who was ranting at the time. I particularly like the way his eyebrows and jaw tension give away the fact he knows I am there even though, of course, he wouldn't actually look at me, since that would be like admitting I'm a human too.

James Annan said...

You can enjoy his pal's ranting here. Turn up the volume for best effect.

William M. Connolley said...

No we don't have them in Cambridge, or at least not that I've noticed, not that I'm in town much on a sunday. But how was I supposed to guess that from the pic? For all I know he could have been a policeman.

I still need to write my post pointing out that Blighty is green too.